Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Aubrey O Quot Day Confesses She And Her Dog Are Quot Obsessed With Miley Cyrus Quot

Aubrey Oday

And we both sleep in your PJs! Its brand loyalty Miley doesn t end with just wearing Miley PJ sa bed. I bought some of Miley shirt from Target for her and I was bound and put the jewels, so that his night wear, he added. And I have my PJs, so that love Miley. Not a lot of things are shocking, when it comes to Aubrey ODay. Miley amazing! . She is not t too shy to talk about his sexuality, pose for Playboy magazine, or dress provocatively. It also decided to customize your dog Hannah Montana gear. But O Day was able to shock with this new revelation: You know Miley Cyru big fan! [My dog] Ginger and I are obsessed with Miley Cyrus! Has revealed to MTV News.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home